F

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Answered.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone :)

Second post for the day. Eheh.

So, there's this curiosity lingering in my wonderland ( my mind haha ) because somehow someone just said something which leaves a question mark in me .

Hmm.

So, I asked my best friend about this matter and he said something that calmed me and maybe anyone who enquires the same question.

So, here's the short conversation:

ME: All this while, have you ever thought that you don't deserved to be my friend? Because somebody said so :(

HIM: Never. I guessed that someone don't know you well enough. How great someone may seems, he or she must have some weaknesses, then that someone doesn't know yours, so don't consider that someone as a friend i guess =.=' 

P/S: Oh yea, I translated the conversation actually plus I couldn't find the right smiley to mimic his

Haha, okay his last sentence maybe a bit evil. Haha.

Anyway, thanks dear best friend for that awesome advice ;)

Till then, assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment