Assalamualaikum and hello everyone :)
Sometimes I wish I do not have to make any choices in life. I am just not good at it. But it is better than 'choices make me' right?
Here are some of people's perceptions on me, way back during my high school years. Which some, I wish that I can still have them in me. I laughed when I reminisce all those moments, some of those that I cannot even recalled. My eyes were also watery, knowing that I used to be that 'Sayyidah Aqilah'. Hmm.
From Awat the forever stylo:
From Kewol sotong, haha:
From Dena the storyteller :
From Hafiy with his collection of pick up lines, haha :
From the awesome Adreena:
From Yokk, the future teacher:
PART 2 from Yokk (so sweet of her) :
Oh yes, thanks guys for those wonderful thoughts and funny comments about me. In shaa Allah, our friendship that we built since 2011 will go on a long journey till Jannah ;)








No comments:
Post a Comment