It's been quite a while since I've posted and I only have like, 3 more days till I'll be back in UPM, being a first year medical student. To be truthful, I am still in doubt whether I am capable of carrying this weight on my shoulder. Hmm. *sigh*
"Refresh your mind about the reasons why you want to be a medical doctor,"said to myself.
Fret not, let's move to gear D after 3 months at gear P. (Haha, mentang mentang boleh bawa kereta kan =.=)
So, here's roughly the 5 years journey. In UPM. To those who want to visit me, just give a call, tak payah susah susah nak cari, hee.
The longest holiday is only 3 weeks. Haha.
*Breathe in, breathe out*
Live a little.
Hmm, people say that sometimes we change according to situation. Adapting, that's what they called it. But yea, some things we hope for them not to change, even though we live in pressure.
Next post will be about people's perception on me :)
Stay tuned.





No comments:
Post a Comment