Firstly, I would like to apologise for posting this recipe quite late. Okay fine, late, a day late. So busy making kuih raya for this eid :) Hee, ampun yaaa~ :3
So, here's the easy steps in making the Mini Pretzel. (as seen on TV. Eh~ I mean, on my Instagram,hehe)
INGREDIENTS:
1. A packet of mini pretzels biscuits ( I used Synder's of Hanover )
2. Cooking chocolate
3. Ground almonds
STEPS:
1. If you do not have ground almonds, then just grind the almond chunks.
2. Melt the cooking chocolate with double-boiler method or by microwave. ( I used the double-boiler method). Click video to learn how:
3. Just dip the mini pretzel in the chocolate or pour on top of it. (I prefer half-coated so that you can enjoy the original taste of the mini pretzel too and so that the chocolate will not stick to your hand while preparing it.)
4. Sprinkle the chocolate-coated side with ground almonds.
5. Let to cool before packing them.
6. Ready to eat! :)
Try this at home! For those mini pretzels' lovers, you won't regret this because surely I don't ;)
Till then, assalamualaikum ;)
P/S: Click HERE for mind blowing recipes related with pretzels




No comments:
Post a Comment