To those who know me, clearly, my birthday was last 5th July. So, ni ucapan daripada belated birthday girl :) *Give a round of applause!* Haha perasan XD
To be truthful, I am not a girl who fancy birthdays that much. Too many things that popped up on my head, the last 10 minutes to 12.00 a.m of 5th July. Hmm, you can say I overreacted. Somehow I am. Urgh =.= Things like, would people who I cared about remember my birthday, would my family and friends wish me and stuff like that. Somehow, birthdays can be complicated.
I remembered these two incidents about birthdays:
STORY 1:
It was my dearest, most beloved, the queen of my heart's birthday, which was on 18th June. But somehow, due to study week and some things that bugged my mind, i forgotten about her birthday! The funny thing is (funny sekarang, time tu rasa bersalah habis!) I didn't even remember about it on that very special day, until she called me. At that moment, I thought she just called to have a nice chat or anything, but suddenly she said "Kakak lupa eh?". *DUPPPP!* Tersentap! Ya Allah, how can I forgot her birthday on that day? Hmm perhaps because we celebrated her birthday a week earlier while I was at home. But still, cannot stop blaming myself. Haha, know what, even my dad forgot to wish her on that day. Pity her. Despite all those things, you know we love you with all our hearts <3
Do not be too upset. We cannot control everything. Somehow, if we get too upset of those things that we did, it seemed as if we forgot that Allah planned them.
- rephrase from Fazirah's wise words
STORY 2:I can say that this year, all those crises I never thought I'd ever encounter, would hit me all at once. Hmm. Guess that Allah loves me and wants me to love Him first rather than any one else.* Not going to tell what it was all about, hehe, sorry* Okay, so back to the birthday story. So, after those crises, I made up my mind not to wish them for their birthdays, even though I sort of suffered the whole day trying to refrain myself from wishing. (Okay, suffer is too extreme. Perhaps, just struggle? Haha). Just to give a simple message indirectly, that I 'forget' -.-
Hmm, basically from these two stories, birthdays just scared me more.
Even though birthday, is just a day, which will come every year as long as you live. =.=
*Clearing our minds from all these fusses, let's get to the reality of my birthday this year*
Alhamdulillah, I am really thankful to Allah for His blessings- most of all because I am still alive. Thanks to everyone who wished: on facebook, instagram, whatsapp, message and other media. I was showered with du'as, wishes, presents and birthday songs.
Hmm, I think that I have changed my perception on birthdays.
NEW PERCEPTION ABOUT BIRTHDAY:
Firstly, we were reconnected with our long lost friends. Especially dedicated to my Batu Road girls, MGS girls and U8 friends. Hmm, those indescribable moments when they wished :')
Secondly, I learnt that when people forgets, that doesn't mean they don't care. They just somehow forget. Manusia kan memang pelupa. Even I forget my own mum's birthday =.=
Thirdly, we get to spend our special day with those people we love. Thanks my dear family and friends for the birthday cakes, presents and wishes :)
Fourthly, we get to ask them to pray for us. Not forgetting, asking for special requests too. Haha. *Will post some of them down here*
And the list goes on...
HERE'S THE 'SPECIAL PRESENTS' SECTION MADE FOR THE BIRTHDAY PRINCESS :)
*Some of them, can't put them all here
![]() |
| *Credits to my beautiful best friend, a future doctor which is a twin Hani :) Look at this picture, cats and purple. Just awesome! U mmg tahu my favourite stuff :D |
![]() |
| *Credits to of course, my very first best friend in UPM and yang kepoh,lawak and awesome at the same time, haha, Datin Najihah :) Suka tau buat collage bagi orang sebak, haha |
Somehow, we got to remember to thank Allah for every single thing that happened. There must be a blessing in disguise :)
To all July babies, Happy Birthday :)
Till then, assalamualaikum :)




memandangkan awak dah tulis panjang lebar penuh perasaan jadi saya akan isi tabung nuffnang awak senyak 5 kali mulai hari ini ..secara selang seli takut kantoi hehehe Happy besday sayyidah ! aliah ada wish kat wall sayy mungkin tak perasan kot sebab bnyak sangat orng post kat wall sayy =(
ReplyDeleteHaha. Baiknya Aliah. Haha sokay, this post just utk sayy ucapkan tq katvsemua yg wish, including Aliah ;) in shaa Allah sayy pun k. Tq sayang for d wish
Delete