F

Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 2, 2013

But I'm only human

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone.

Today, please, just let me write as if nobody is reading and forgive me for the grammatical errors (writing while in sadness just make my grammar worse, haha)

Somehow, I just miss my high school life. Where there were friends who love me. Friends who I can call best friends. Those people that would be there through my thick and thin. And those who would came to me just to cry on my shoulders because they know that I am there for them. And those who would call me just because she misses me.

I surely do miss those moments.

Do you know how sad it feels when you would tell that someone about your problems but when she is sad, she turns to other people? I feel sad. No, I feel worse. I feel devastated.

Somehow, at this new place, I can't seem to find someone whom I can call as my best friend yet.

I have this issue. Jealousy issue. An issue that bugs me all the time when it appeared all of a sudden. I never realised this until my cousin told me. I got jealous over nonsensical stuff. I got jealous when my friend whom I thought is my best friend treated me as if I wasn't.

Frankly, I cannot stand while seeing my loved ones being so closed to other people while they are obliviously neglecting me. I just can't!

Please, to those who are reading this entry, please don't let me suffer of jealousy issues all over again. It is alright for you to be close to another person but please do not leave me all alone.

    But I'm only human

Everybody has their own weaknesses. So do I. Pray day by day that we can overcome those and become better every single day.

Till then, assalamualaikum.

5 comments:

  1. No, you're not lonely. It's just that you didn't notice the person who cared about you yet. Someday your eyes and heart will open and your jealousy issue will gone. Just be patient and wait k. In shaa Allah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks mr/miss anonymous. That comment just brightens my day. In shaa Allah. Thanks again. Thanks for reading too, I appreciate this

      Delete
    2. Who is this? Please tell, would appreciate :D

      Delete
    3. Welcome :) let's just say I am Mr. Anonymous from your memory 😉

      Delete
    4. Haha, okay then Mr. Anonymous. I guess you are a boy then ;)

      Delete