F

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My journey (partly)

Assalamualaikum and hello people of all ages.

Firstly, I would like to apologise in case my post which is mostly written in English bugs some of you, maybe due to my bad English or grammar errors. I'm sorry. But to me, this is part of a way that I can improve my English, in shaa Allah :)

Today, I want to give a clear view on my pathway (partly)

Starting 9th Sept 2013 to 12th January 2014:

ASPer UPM

Writing some notes in Dra Umi's Genetics class :)


I'll continue my third semester as an ASPERian at ASPer UPM :) Alhamdulillah i had finished my 2 sems in foundation here under MARA fast track program. Maybe some of you are confused why I don't further into first year of medical  this September right? Okay, let me get this straight. There were some complications and Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) wants the students that will further into medical to undergo foundation for at least a year. So, that's the problem, my foundation at UPM was only for 8 months. In that case, I had to add another semester at ASPer UPM, alhamdulillah consisting of only four subjects for this semester (before this 8 subjects per semester, haha)

1.  Konsep Biologi
2. Kimia Am
3. Hubungan Etnik
4. Reading for Academic Purposes

My past semester 2 schedule


Sorry, can't rotate. Hehe. This is the Semester 3 schedule
2. In November

Scariest test for the time being. MUET! Argghhh. I'm scared, so scared. To get into medical faculty, a band 3 student is allowed but to graduate as a medical student, a band 4 for MUET need to be obtained. Please please pray for me that I can at least get band 4 for this MUET :) Thanks dear friends!

3. A semester at Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences

I do not know yet what subjects we'll be taught. I think maybe subjects realted to medic.

4. Starting Sept 2014 :)


The first year of medical will start! Can't wait! Hee :) I really hope that for these 5 years of studying medical, my friends and I would get at least 3.50 for our CGPA. Amin~

5. 2 years of houseman ship and some years to study specialist 

Till then, assalamualaikum :)

4 comments:

  1. All the best sayang.... Sesama kita 4flatt... InsyaAllah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neesa. You too , all the best :) In shaa Allah, 4 flatters, if that's the best for us :)

      Delete