F

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 1, 2013

I did those.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone :)

Today, I just found this survey at Najwa Harzani's facebook. She is indeed a beautiful, fun and brilliant friend.

Surveys (bold what you have done)


I have baked a cake.
 I have driven more than ten minutes without a permit or license.
I have gone out in public naked.
I have laughed until I cried.
 I have been in a car accident.
 I have kissed someone I just met.
I have ridden in a taxi.
 I have played The Sims
I have played GTA.
I have gotten lost in a mall.
 I have thought about killing myself.
 I have sworn at my parents in anger.
 I have broken something in anger.
 I have had sex under the age of sixteen.
I have smoked cigarettes.
I have bitten someone.
 I have let go of someone and regretted it.
 I have kicked a guy in the balls.
 I have gotten stitches. 
I have played on a playground over the age of twelve.
 I have smoked weed.
I have been late to school.
 I have used MySpace for more than three years.
 I have been to church in the last five years.
 I have bought something at Hollister.
 I have bought something from Hot Topic.
 I have wanted a BMW.
 I have smiled at a stranger.
I have hated a friend’s parents.
I have not given a fuck.
I have cried over the opposite sex more than a week straight.
I have gained weight in the past month.
I have lost weight in the past month.
I have played a sport on a team.
I have had sex with one of my teachers
I have cursed someone out.
I have punched someone in the face.
I have had no life.
I have been sick of myself.
I have had an abortion.
I have been in love.
I have been in lust.
I have missed someone from my past.
I have kissed a cat or dog.
I have been in a club.
I have been rejected.
I have cried in school.
I have seen a meteor shower.
I have been drunk.
I have had alcohol before the age of fourteen.
I have played spin the bottle.
I have glued myself to something.
I have had a serious surgery.
I have had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
I have been stalked.
I have been extremely embarrassed.
I have snuck out of my house.
I have shoplifted.
I have been suspended.
I have gotten detention.
I have taken painkillers.
I have wanted to be a teacher at some point.
I have wanted to be a fireman.
I have been called a slut.
I have been fingered by more than five different people.
I have had sleep overs with the opposite sex.
I have played strip poker.
I have sat on the computer all day.
I have dyed my hair
I have been mistaken for someone else.
I have babysat someone else’s kids.
I always get lazier the second semester of school
I love oranges.
It’s hard for me to be mean to people if they’re not mean to me first.
I recently ran into someone I haven’t seen in awhile.
I think about the past and the future way too much.
My phone freezes all the time.
I hate calling customer service for things.
I need a good job!
I want to find a job that I really like.
I’m going to go somewhere later today.
I hate getting into arguments with people.
I get stressed out very easily.
I have a facial piercing.
I want a tattoo.
I’m counting down the days for something.
I’m going to turn an age “milestone” this year.
I haven’t graduated from high school yet.
My boyfriend is a different race than me.
I’m actually attracted to guys of different race
Everytime I have sex I always get paranoid that I’m pregnant.
I have a loud voice.
I have a really annoying laugh.
I laugh at all the wrong times. 
I’m always smiling.
I dance all the time.
I’ve been to a club before.
I wear a size small in shirts.
I’m happy with my height.
I’m not happy with my weight.
I need to motivate myself to go on a diet.
I’m kind of self conscious.
It bothers me when my family and friends are mad at me.
I look like a different person without makeup.
I absolutely love one of my teachers.
I like 80s music.
School is basically like torture for me.
Feeling loved is the best feeling in the entire world. 
I also love unexpected happiness.
I can’t deal with disappointment.
My emotions definitely control me.



C l o t h e s ; A c c e s s o r i e s ; M a k e u p

I’ve never worn makeup.
I practically live in flip-flops.
I generally don’t fuss about my appearance.
I wish I was a natural redhead.
I don’t need braces, but my teeth aren’t perfect either.
I’ve been overweight for as long as I can remember.
My favourite hoodie cost over $100.
I own atleast one designer purse.
I only wear heels on special occasions.
I love to experiment with different hairstyles.
My favourite nail polish colour is black.
I’ve painted my nails every colour of the rainbow.
I don’t use mascara.
I wear scarves even if it’s not cold.
I don’t own a T-shirt in my favourite colour.
I adore striped high socks.
I think headbands look stupid.
My favourite clothing store is not well known.
I change the laces on my sneakers.
I only own one pair of sunglasses.
I own a ton of hats or caps.
I always pile on loads of bracelets and bangles.
It’s disgusting to see 13-year-olds wearing inches of makeup.
I’ve worn a halter top and miniskirt in public before.
I’ve worn sweatpants to school before.
I own lingerie from Victoria’s Secret.


P e o p l e & R e l a t i o n s h i p s


I can’t stand crowds.
I don’t like attending family reunions.
My best friend is someone related to me.
I have siblings, but I wish I was an only child.
I’m an only child, but I wish I had siblings.
I think I will never get married.
My significant other is at least two years older than me.
I’ve dated someone younger than me before.
I get along with my parents pretty well.
I know someone my age who has children.
I’ve had the same best friend for years.
My first ever boyfriend is a jerk.
I’m not close with any one of my cousins.
I’m very shy around people I don’t know.
I sit with the same person in every class in school.
I know someone who just can’t seem to stay single for long.
I’ve never had a boyfriend/girlfriend before.
I have been really stressed out lately.



M o v i e s I S e e n


Mean Girls
White Chicks
Lords of Dogtown
Requiem For A Dream
Spirited Away
Death Sentence
Saw series
Alice in Wonderland
Charlie & The Chocolate Factory
The Hills Have Eyes
What Happens In Vegas
Finding Nemo


Shows I Enjoy Watched

Worst Cooks in America
Iron Chef America
Chowder
Spongebob Squarepants
16 & Pregnant
Jersey Shore
Degrassi
The Fairly Odd Parents
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Diners, Drive-In’s & Dives
America’s Next Top Model
iCarly



Books That I Have Read/Enjoyed

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
Marley & Me
SpeakCut
CrankGlassImpulseFight Club
Coraline
The Perks of Being A Wallflower
Smack

No comments:

Post a Comment