F

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Our last goodbye (repost)

Assalamualaikum and hello there.

This post might be one of the nonsense things I've ever written, but I just need to write. I don't know, but I just need to. To tell you things (in case you're reading) which I wasn't able to tell directly.

But haha, I know that you won't read it. Okay, maybe a slight of 5% possibility that you would.

So, hmm, it's been a while since our last long conversation.

You whatsapped me to tell that you will be flying soon, end of this week. I don't know how to react. At first, I felt touched that out of all those people, I am one of them to know, nevertheless the fact that we've been so distant right now. But haha, thinking of that again, maybe the actual reason you told me was just because I asked you to. Entahla, tak ingat bila but I gueessed that was the most reliable reason for you to tell me.

Hmm.

Actually, there's this itsy bitsy small feeling that I want to send you off, knowing that it may be our last goodbye. But duhh, I don't think I am brave enough to do that  =.=

I hope that while we are distant now (real far in terms of actual distance in kilometres haha), those memories would fly together with you, leaving none for me to reminisce.

Enough is enough.

Yada yada, actually, this post is just to tell that:

  "I hope that you'll be giving your very best in whatever you do and to take good care of yourself.
Manjadda wajada, fi hifzillah,"

Till then, assalamualaikum.


No comments:

Post a Comment