Assalamualaikum and hello :)
To be frank, I am suffocating. Each week there's an exam, who wouldn't right? Dah nama pun ambil Medic, sendiri fahamlah kan, haha. It's okay, alhamdulillah, I am still alive. Haha.
Actually, I'll be having 'Medical Microbiology' exam in 3 weeks times, please pray for our best :) Alhamdulillah, dapat rehat sikit. Tapi tak pun sebenarnya, sebab Medic Night is like in 2 weeks, and each night, hopefully lesser, we'll be having practises. Ye la, nak perform untuk 5th year kan.
However, like I've said in my previous post, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy", so we've been to Icescape, IOI Putrajaya last week, haha. It was a whole lot of fun. Jatuh bangun itu perkara biasa. My very first time ice skating, it was incredible. Thanks to Nanito and Amalia for teaching us. Oh, btw, the entrance free is about RM28 if I am not mistaken. Bring your own socks and gloves if you have :) So, here's some pictures on that day:
Best sangat ice-scating walaupun I fell for uncountable times, haha =.= Okay la tu, for a beginner kan. Would definitely scate again in shaa Allah! :D
Till then, assalamualaikum ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment