Assalamualaikum and hello everyone :)
I just want to share a happy news that I just received last Friday.
I entered a competition on Instagram, just a simple one, to just follow @byummwaliyya and repost this one picture. Thanks to Ayeshashahira for spreading this news on her Instagram.
So what's the prize? A golden prize I might say.
One month FREE subscription at Bayyinah.tv (A speciaal website where we can learn Arabic and other activities related with al-Quran conducted by Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan). Just click to know more!
Suddenly, on that Friday, while scrolling my Instagram feeds, byummwaliyya just tagged me on her post stating that I'm the chosen one. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, no words can describe this feeling.
Before this, I am searching for the right place to learn Arabic especially during this barakah month. Searched at the internet, asked friends, lecturers and even listened closely to Ikim.fm's ads but :( None suits me.
That's why I am so grateful for this precious gift. Only Allah can repay your kindness @byummwaliyya :) May this special gift benefits me and i'm able to spread the knowledge, in shaa Allah.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL:
For those who are enthusiastic in learning Arabic from Bayyinah.tv but can't afford it ( it's actually $112 for 1 year subscription, it's in US Dollars okay, not in RM ), you can click this link : Gift
P/S: Thanks to my dear friend Eliza for telling me this and know what, alhamdulillah, she received a gift from Bayyinah.
In shaa Allah, that's all I got to share for today. May this benefits us.
Ramadhan kareem :)



This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete