F

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, August 31, 2013

A piece of advice from my mum

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone :)

Okay, as some of you may know, I am close with my mum. By close, I mean, very close. We would share stories and sometimes have this fun girl talk, haha.

Just now, she advised me these:

Choose a man that loves you dearly. He would do anything to take care of your feelings and capture your heart. It is not crucial for you to love him too as you can develop those feelings when you are soon married to him.

It is not that important for you to choose someone that you love which also loves you if that man keeps on showing his ego and does not care much about your feelings. All you did all this while is sacrificing for him.

Yes, thinking about those, I do agree.

Till then, assalamualaikum.


No comments:

Post a Comment