F

Nuffnang Ads

Monday, June 17, 2013

I am trying to change towards a better person

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone

This post is mainly on my thoughts and regretness and also hopes to get better. Seriously, I miss the surrounding in TGB, it changed me and alhamdulillah, many of us TGBians.

Yes, no doubt, i agree! However, it is quite sad. Okay, i'm devastated. To see myself becoming the old me. The lazy me.

 I remembered those days where I used to wake up early for Subuh prayer, rushing to bathe, waking up my friends and rushing to pray Subuh together.

 I remembered those days that nearly every Sunday we had qiamullail as early as 4.30am.

 I remembered those days where my friends and I would fast nearly every Monday and Thursday for "puasa sunat". 

I remembered those days where I would sleep late and wake up early to study for my SPM and to enhance my knowledge on the things I had study. 

I remembered those days where we went to surau early and performing solah together for Maghrib and Isyak prayers.

 I remembered those days whereby I would hear tazkirah Subuh, Asar, fardhu ain on every Fridays and usrah on Friday nights 

To list them all, i would never succeed as there were many activities done in my "those days" in TGB.

Don't ever give up.

Try day by day to force myself and yourselves to do them again or better, upgrading them.

Force yourself and soon you will be willingly doing them obliviously.

Let us together collect deeds and be the best servant of God as we can!

Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment